We are a Not For Profit organisation established to work with people who have a cognitive disability and come from a disadvantaged background. SA SUPPORT SERVICES helps young men with severe behavioral issues become valued members of society, enabling them to have a life best lived.
Typically people who are referred to SA Support Services are
- Individuals eligible for services from Disability and/or Mental Health Services,
- Individuals with complex and unmet behavioral support needs,
- Individuals with Criminal Justice System history,
- Individuals with a history of homelessness,
- Individuals who are currently living in secure care.
You are welcome to look around the website and feel free to make comments or suggestions via our Contact Us page, or give us a call for further information not available on this website.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2017